Private Health Rehabilitation Offers You the Tools for Success
Entering a private health rehabilitation treatment centre provides you with the tools to regain control over your life and teaches you how to eliminate harmful substances from your day to day. Arrow Health provides a caring environment in which you can identify your triggers, address unhelpful patterns and behaviours, develop self-awareness, discover tools for a better life and to feel more content, learn healthier ways to cope and completely change your life. Our program encourages family involvement to help them understand what you are going through and how they can help. This will help you maintain sobriety after treatment.
Private Health Insurance for Rehab and Related Services
Our services provide help not only for the individual struggling with addiction but for their family as well. Based on personal experience, we understand how hard it is to find quality rehabilitation treatment that works. Let us assist you with advice on claiming from your private health insurance for rehab.
- We offer inpatient rehab for 30 to 90 days that includes access to medical care during detox. You have your own your private room. Our retreat with sprawling manicured lawns provides a tranquil place to confront your personal challenges and learn how to combat them in a healthy manner.
- Our outpatient program provides personalised treatment that involves two weeks of intensive addiction treatment, for three hours per day, five days per week. This program is ideal for those who cannot take time away from work or family commitments.
- This program includes group therapy, education, and relapse prevention so that you can kick bad habits with complete support.
- We encourage your family to attend counselling because we recognise the importance of family in the healing process. We know first-hand how addiction can impact a family and how vital family support is. We care about the individual grappling with addiction but also help families understand addiction and recovery to ensure inclusive support.
Rehab Covered by Insurance
We are a private, health fund-endorsed facility, and private health insurance usually covers the cost of the detox stage of the treatment process. A few considerations:
- We have our own accredited private hospital that accepts private health insurance.
- Excess and gap costs vary depending on your level of coverage. We will help you understand the details of your plan.
How Private Health Insurance Can Help Cover the Costs of Rehab
Private health rehabilitation offers you the chance to receive the treatment you desperately need. It all begins with detox and the withdrawal/detox stage of drug and alcohol addiction treatment is covered by many private health insurance providers. Using private health insurance to offset the costs associated with a treatment program reduces stress on you and your family so that you can focus on getting healthy and learning strategies to create and maintain a life of sobriety and contentment.
Please contact us to get the help you or your loved one desperately needs to lead a healthy, fulfilling life free from addiction.