When you are worried about your own alcohol or other drug use, it is hard to know what to do. It can be difficult to talk about with your friends and family. Arrow Health is one of Australia’s leading addiction treatment providers. Our evidence-based programs will give you a genuine opportunity for sustainable, positive change.
Alcohol and drug addiction is treatable. Recovery is achievable.
Like diabetes, asthma and other chronic diseases, addiction can be treated and managed. Addiction is a complex disease. Overcoming addiction takes more than good intentions and a strong will.
- Detox: up to 28 day detox in an accredited private hospital, often claimable on health insurance.
- Inpatient Rehab: A comprehensive 30-90 day residential rehab based on current research and extensive experience. Safe and discrete. Medical centre onsite.
- Outpatient Program: Ongoing counselling and support, 2-week Intensive Addiction Treatment Program, group therapy, education and relapse prevention.
- Forensic Services: Onsite forensic assessments, comprehensive reports, and clinician court appearances.
- Counselling: Individual counselling helps individuals understand addiction, overcome unhelpful behaviours and learn strategies for recovery.
For more information, please contact us or read through the program page.