Arrow Health’s addiction treatment and mental health services are needed now, more than ever. In line with DHHS and Government guidelines, Arrow Health is currently implementing strict COVID-19 procedures to limit exposure of residents and staff to potential infection. To ensure the safety and security of all clients, families and staff, we ask for your understanding and cooperation as we all navigate this time together.
Head Office & Administration
Arrow Health has a COVID-19 Response Plan that is adhered to and updated in alignment with DHHS and Government Guidelines. If you have any questions about how the Head Office is operating and what is being done to ensure everyone’s safety, please give us a call for the most up to date information. Our COVID-19 Response Plan includes directives on:
- Number of clients onsite at Kooyong Road at any one time
- PPE and face coverings
- Social distancing
Intake and admission procedures have been adjusted to ensure the safety of clients and staff. For the most up to date information on Intake and Admissions procedures and requirements, please call us on 03 9533 7888.
- Constant hand washing/use of sanitiser to be conducted and enforced throughout the day
- Increased cleaning and sanitising throughout the facility
- Installation of an industrial washing machine to launder at high temperatures
Social Distancing & PPE
Staff and residents are required to adhere to Arrow Health’s COVID-19 Response Plan, which is regularly updated to align with and implement DHHS and Government regulations and guidelines.
Visitors & Leaving Site
- Visitations from loved ones may be restricted and increased video communication encouraged
- Leaving the premises is not allowed unless absolutely necessary
- Changes to entry and egress for contractors and suppliers to limit exposure
- Visitors register is maintained.
For the most up to date information, please call us on 03 9533 7888.
Other safety measures
- Routine temperature checks for residents and staff
- Staff have undertaken government online training on COVID-19
- Closed kitchen with enforced handwashing upon entry
Outpatient and Family Services
- Outpatient and aftercare services are available online.
- All family services, where appropriate, are available online
For the most up to date and detailed information about Arrow Health’s operations, please call us on 03 9533 7888.
For the most up to date government information please check the Department of Health website.
As you can understand, things are changing at a rapid pace on a government, community and individual level. And so are we!
To ensure you get the most accurate information and detailed answers to any questions or concerns you may have, please do get in touch.