Drug and Alcohol Detox Sounds Scary—We Are Here to Help You Through It
Having experienced professionals nearby to monitor your drug and alcohol detox helps you to pursue a successful outcome with your recovery process. Once you have expelled drugs and alcohol from your body, you will begin to feel normal again, and you will learn how to avoid the triggers that brought you to our door. Arrow Health provides successful detox and rehabilitation programs that help addicts and their families to move forward in a positive environment.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Drug and Alcohol Detox
You realise that you have an addiction and you are ready to clean up your act. While you have admitted to yourself that you have a problem, you’re afraid of letting anyone else know, so you decide to go it alone. What happens next:
- Locking yourself up at home to detox yourself doesn’t always work. Once the withdrawal symptoms start, you’ll do anything to feel better, including having a drink or popping another pill.
- Alcohol detox should always be conducted in a facility with people who understand the withdrawal symptoms and are there to monitor you in case you encounter life-threatening reactions.
- Completing a detox program takes time. Don’t expect to be cured once the physical withdrawal symptoms disappear: that is just the first step on your road to recovery.
It is vitally important for you to have qualified individuals around you to monitor your symptoms and support you psychologically and emotionally during the detox process to help encourage a successful outcome.
Arrow Health’s Clinical Approach
Our qualified and experienced staff use proven methods to treat your addiction and help you begin a new life free from dependence on drugs and alcohol.
- We use the Minnesota Model of addiction treatment, which employs detox, psychological evaluation, group meetings, educational lectures, and referral to outside services once you have completed treatment in the facility.
- We encourage family members to participate in the program so that they can fully understand the process of rehabilitation both during and after rehab.
- Our service offering includes intervention, forensic services, inpatient and outpatient rehab as well as counselling and an aftercare program.
We understand addiction and the stigma associated with it. We use tried-and-true methods to help you beat your addiction and include your family to ensure your continued success.
Why Trust Arrow Health Regarding Drug and Alcohol Detox?
We started our family-operated detox and rehabilitation centre after dealing with addiction in our own family.
We employ clinically proven treatments and our staff have extensive experience with the neuroscience of addiction, positive psychology, behavioural therapy and more. We can help your family manage all aspects of recovery.
Don’t wait another day to begin life anew. Contact us about treatment programs that offer you a chance to live life independently.