Are you concerned about a friend or loved one who may be struggling with addiction?
We can help you.
Contact us for more information about the options available.
Educate yourself: read through the Drug and Alcohol Treatment program information and useful links below.
Get support: allow us to support you through this.
Encourage help-seeking: we can support you to encourage your loved one to seek help.
We (the Lawrences who started Arrow Health) have been in your position. We have experienced the immense stress, conflict, worry and despair that comes with addiction.
When you are worried about someone’s alcohol or other drug use, it is hard to know what to do. It can be difficult to talk about – with the person or with anyone else.
It’s particularly concerning if you think someone you care about is misusing a substance and not being honest about it.
The addiction treatment and rehabilitation services at Arrow Health provide an all-encompassing continuum of care, which gives clients a genuine opportunity for sustainable, positive change.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction is treatable
Like diabetes, asthma and other chronic diseases, addiction can be treated and managed.
Addiction is treatable, recovery is possible.
Addiction is a complex disease. Overcoming addiction takes more than good intentions and a strong will.
- Inpatient Residential Program: 30, 60 and 90-day programs in a therapeutic, supportive and drug free rehab in the Macedon Ranges.
- Outpatient Program: A 10-day program for people unable to take time out from family/work commitments. Includes ongoing counselling, support, group therapy, education and relapse prevention.
- Supported Accommodation: A safe and supportive environment with a highly structured timetable. Residents focus on maintaining their recovery as they begin to reconnect with life and loved ones after their time in rehab.
- Recovery Coaching: Helps clients achieve their recovery goals through a strengths-based approach. Focuses on learning skills that support abstinence and provide relief from compulsive behaviours.
- Counselling: Individual counselling helps clients understand addiction, identify triggers, learn strategies for recovery and overcome behaviours that impede their ability to live life to its fullest.