Arrow Health provides contemporary, evidence-based programs and services. We ensure that every client is treated with dignity and respect.
We can help you help your client or patient.
Contact us for more information about the options available.
Educate yourself: read through the Drug and Alcohol Treatment program information and useful links below.
Get materials and advice: talk with our expert team.
Encourage help-seeking: to support and encourage your patient to take action.
We can provide the knowledge and expertise to help you initiate a treatment plan for your patient.
The drug and alcohol addiction treatment and rehabilitation services at Arrow Health provide an all-encompassing continuum of care, which gives clients a genuine opportunity for sustainable, positive change.
Like diabetes, asthma and other chronic diseases, addiction can be treated and managed.
Addiction is treatable, recovery is possible.
Addiction is a complex disease. Overcoming addiction takes more than good intentions and a strong will.
- Inpatient Residential Program: 30, 60 and 90-day programs in a therapeutic, supportive and drug-free rehab in the Macedon Ranges.
- Outpatient Program: A 10-day program for people unable to take time out from family/work commitments. Includes ongoing counselling, support, group therapy, education and relapse prevention.
- Supported Accommodation: A safe and supportive environment with a highly structured timetable. Residents focus on maintaining their recovery as they begin to reconnect with life and loved ones after their time in rehab.
- Recovery Coaching: Helps clients achieve their recovery goals through a strengths-based approach. Focuses on learning skills that support abstinence and provide relief from compulsive behaviours.
- Counselling: Individual counselling helps clients understand addiction, identify triggers, learn strategies for recovery and overcome behaviours that impede their ability to live life to its fullest.