Do you think you have a problem? You are not alone.
We can help you.
When you are worried about your own alcohol or other drug use, it is hard to know what to do. It can be difficult to talk about – with your friends and family.
The addiction treatment and rehabilitation services at Arrow Health provide an all-encompassing continuum of care, which gives clients a genuine opportunity for sustainable, positive change.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction is treatable
Like diabetes, asthma and other chronic diseases, addiction can be treated and managed.
Addiction is treatable, recovery is possible.
Addiction is a complex disease. Overcoming addiction takes more than good intentions and a strong will.
- Inpatient Residential Program: 30, 60 and 90-day programs in a therapeutic, supportive and drug free rehab in the Macedon Ranges.
- Outpatient Program: A 10-day program for people unable to take time out from family/work commitments. Includes ongoing counselling, support, group therapy, education and relapse prevention.
- Supported Accommodation: A safe and supportive environment with a highly structured timetable. Residents focus on maintaining their recovery as they begin to reconnect with life and loved ones after their time in rehab.
- Recovery Coaching: Helps clients achieve their recovery goals through a strengths-based approach. Focuses on learning skills that support abstinence and provide relief from compulsive behaviours.
- Counselling: Individual counselling helps clients understand addiction, identify triggers, learn strategies for recovery and overcome behaviours that impede their ability to live life to its fullest.